Château Berliquet Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classé 2018
"This is delightful, with a fine chalky thread running through the middle of gently crushed plum and black cherry fruit flavors while sweet tobacco and bay accents hang in the background. Sneaky long. Merlot and Cabernet Franc. Drink now through 2032."
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Grand cru classé
- Grape varieties Merlot 78 %, Cabernet franc 22 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer Château Berliquet
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 14971174
- UPC code 03511061881929