Cayuse Cailloux Vineyard Syrah 2018
"A real knockout Syrah, structured and refined yet bubbling over with personality, offering expressive raspberry, garrigue, warm pebble and smoky beef tones that build tension and polish toward fine-grained tannins. Drink now through 2032."
- Country United States
- Region Washington
- Designation of origin Walla Walla Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.6 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Christophe Baron
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14974480
- UPC code 04000149744809