Domaine Guiberteau Saumur 2018
"Tightly wound, with cardamom, hazelnut and thyme notes gliding around the stone fruit core. The acidity is pretty intense, but it's offset by hints of wood. Needs some time. Best from 2023 through 2031."
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, L'Anjou et le Saumurois
- Designation of origin Saumur
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer SCEV Guiberteau
- Promoting agent AB2Vin Inc.
- SAQ code 14995758
- UPC code 00628011805331