- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Côtes du Marmandais
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave de Cocumont
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 560748
- UPC code 03468000013982
- Aromas black fruit, spice, undergrowth, vegetable notes
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.