First producer of the Rasteau appellation, now elevated to the Côtes du Rhône Cru status, this cooperative offers this wine which assembles a majority of Grenache with its classic companions Syrah and Mourvèdre. Well-structured on the palate, it opens with aromas of blackberry and violet, completed by fragrances of garrigue, eau de vie cherries and black pepper.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Rasteau
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 50 %, Syrah 35 %, Mourvèdre 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave de Rasteau
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 952705
- UPC code 03506707063913
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.