Beef with thyme mini-appetizers
- 22 ml (1 1/2 tbsp) fresh thyme, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) honey
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 16 beef cubes, about 3.5 cm (1.25 in.) each
- 1 medium red onion, cut into cubes
- 16 grape tomatoes
- Mix thyme, oil, vinegar and garlic in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and coat them well with marinade.
- Cover and let stand in fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Make 16 mini appetizers with one cube of beef, one cube of onion and one tomato each.
- Make sure the beef cube is on the bottom.
- Place on baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
If grape tomatoes are not available, cherry tomatoes cut into halves may be used.