- 45 ml (1 1/2 oz.) dry gin
- 15 ml (1/2 oz.) citrus liqueur
- 25 ml (3/4 oz.) lemon juice
- 25 ml (3/4 oz.) lemongrass syrup
- Ice cubes
- Sparkling sugar for rim (sugar that sparkles when it comes into contact with liquid)
Wet the rim of a margarita glass with lemon juice.
Dip rim in plate containing sparkling sugar.
Combine dry gin, citrus liqueur, lemon juice, and syrup in a shaker filled with ice cubes.
Shake vigorously for 8 to 10 seconds.
Strain into a margarita glass using an ice strainer and sieve.