Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel
- 4 bagels (sesame, multigrain or poppy seed, your choice)
- 150 g (5 oz) cream cheese with chives
- 50 g (1 3/4 oz) arugula
- 300 g (10 oz) smoked salmon
- 75 g (2 1/2 oz) red onions, thinly sliced
- 30 g (1 oz) capers
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) extra-virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, in wedges
- Cut the bagels in half. Toast them.
- Spread some cream cheese on the cut surface of each half bagel.
- Cover each half bagel with arugula, top with slices of smoked salmon, and garnish with onions and capers.
- Finally, drizzle some olive oil on the toppings.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.