The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Chicken brochettes with tapenade
- Bamboo skewers
- 625 g (1 1/4 lb) chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) green or black olive tapenade
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) tomato juice
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) dried oregano
- Ground black pepper
- Soak the skewers in warm water 15 minutes before using.
- Thread the chicken cubes onto skewers.
- Mix the oil with the garlic, tapenade, tomato juice and oregano in a small bowl.
- Add pepper and pour into a shallow container.
- Place the chicken brochettes in the marinade and coat well.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium heat.
- Drain any excess marinade from the brochettes and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with vegetable brochettes.