Tomato, basil and Friulano cheese bruschetta
- 2 tomatoes (or 3 Italian tomatoes), diced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh basil, chopped
- 22 ml (1 1/2 tbsp) olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tsp) balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 16 baguette bread, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) Fruilano cheese, in small cubes
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- In a bowl, carefully mix tomatoes, basil, oil and vinegar.
- Season generously.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Broil 1-2 minutes.
- Immediately after removing bread from the oven, rub them with the halved garlic cloves.
- Add cubes of cheese to the tomato mixture.
- Top bread slices with this mix.
- Serve immediately.