Winter strawberry hot chocolate
- 30 mL (1 oz) strawberry liqueur (like Fragoli)
- 90 mL (3 oz) dark chocolate, chopped
- 90 mL (3 oz) boiling water (plus some to preheat the cup)
- 120 mL (4 oz) hot milk (plus some to make milk foam, optional)
- Pinch salt
- Strawberry marshmallows, homemade (or store-bought), for garnish
Preheat a 310-mL (10-oz) mug with some boiling water, one minute.
Pour out the water.
Place the chocolate chunks directly in the mug and pour in 90 mL (3 oz) of boiling water.
Whisk to melt the chocolate.
Add the salt and strawberry liqueur.
Top up with the hot milk.
Garnish with the milk foam, if desired, and a few marshmallows.