Praline Hot Chocolate
- 90 ml (3 oz.) hazelnut liqueur
- 180 ml (6 oz.) milk
- 125 ml (4 1/4 oz.) boiling water
- 60 ml (2 oz.) 15% cream
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate whipped cream (prepared with cocoa or chocolate sauce)
- 2 tbsp. caramel brittle
- 1 tbsp. chocolate shavings
- 2 Pirouline rolled wafers
Mix the white chocolate and cocoa powder in a 500-ml Pyrex measuring cup.
Add the boiling water and let stand for five minutes.
Stir using a whisk.
Heat the milk and cream over medium heat in a small saucepan, about five minutes.
Pour the hot milk mixture over the chocolate mixture, whisking.
Add the hazelnut liqueur.
Divide the mixture between two cups.
Garnish with whipped cream, brittle, chocolate shavings and wafers.