- 295 ml (10 oz) white rum
- 120 ml (4 oz) raspberry liqueur (or raspberry syrup)
- 30 ml (1 oz) anise-flavoured spirit (like pastis)
- 295 ml (10-oz) can frozen pink-lemonade concentrate
- 1 litre (32 oz) mineral water
- 350 ml (12 oz) orange juice
- 10 mint leaves
- Red and yellow raspberries, to taste
- 14 ice cubes
- Serves 10 to 12
Combine all ingredients, except for the orange juice in a large pitcher containing the ice cubes.
Stir using a mixing spoon.
Slowly add the orange juice to obtain a color gradient.
Stir again just before serving.