Smoked salmon spread crostinis
- 200 g (7 oz) smoked salmon
- 150 g (5 oz) goat cheese
- 10 ml (2 tsp) cilantro ground
- 5 ml (1 tsp) paprika
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 baguette, cut into 20 thin slices 45 ml (3 tbsp.) unsalted butter, softened
- The fine zest of 1 orange
- Chopped chives (garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC (400 ºF).
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and orange zest. Brush the slices of bread with this mixture. Place them on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cheese, 150 g salmon, cilantro, paprika and lemon juice. Mix everything for 2 minutes or until a smooth cream is obtained. Pour onto plastic wrap, roll into a log shape and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove film and cut log into 20 slices. Place a ring on each crouton, garnish with a strip of smoked salmon and a little chives.