Shooting Star, punch version
- 120 ml (4 oz.) dry gin
- 250 ml (8 oz.) ice cider
- 250 ml (8 oz.) water
- 180 ml (6 oz.) white cranberry juice
- 80 ml (2 1/2 oz.) blueberry juice
- 4 star anise
- 12 ice cubes
- 1/2 basket of raspberries (170 g), for garnish
- 1/2 basket of blueberries (170 g), for garnish
- 1/2 basket of blackberries (170 g), for garnish
- Serves 6
Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan containing the star anise.
Remove from burner, cover and leave to infuse for five minutes.
Pour into a punch bowl.
Add the remaining liquid ingredients.
Stir using a mixing spoon.
Serve in old-fashioned glasses containing a few ice cubes.
Garnish each glass with fresh fruits.