Farfalle with sausage
4 to 6
- 6 mild or spicy Italian sausages
- 450 g (1 lb) farfalle
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) tomato sauce
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) fresh oregano, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- In saucepan with boiling water, cook the sausages for 10 minutes.
- Drain. Cut into wheels.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to instructions on package.
- In the saucepan used for the pasta, heat the oil on medium-high heat and sauté the vegetables and sausages.
- Add the tomato sauce and oregano. Season. Stir well.
- Reheat. Add the pasta, coating well.
- Serve immediately.