- 300 ml (10 oz.) tequila
- 180 ml (6 oz.) citrus liqueur
- 360 ml (12 oz.) white cranberry juice
- 360 ml (12 oz.) tonic water
- Juice of 3 limes
- 6 tbsp honey diluted in 90 ml (3 oz.) of water
- Ice cubes
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup frozen balls of honeydew melon
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher, except for the ice cubes, fruits and tonic water.
Add ice cubes.
Stir using a mixing spoon.
Add half the fruits.
Use the other half to prepare fruit skewers.
Serve in old-fashioned glasses.
Garnish glasses with fruit skewers.