Fettuccine with shrimp and lemon
- 450 g (1 lb) fettuccine
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 625 g (1 1/4 lb) raw shrimp, peeled
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) white wine
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) lemon zest
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on package.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, heat the oil on medium-high heat and sauté the shrimp and garlic.
- Deglaze with the white wine and bring to a boil. Let reduce by half.
- Add the parsley and lemon zest. Season generously. Stir well.
- Add the pasta, coating well. Serve immediately.