- 45 ml (1 1/2 oz.) vodka
- 15 ml (1/2 oz.) strawberry liqueur
- 150 ml?(5 oz.) passion-fruit juice
- 5 drops of spicy sauce (likeTabasco)
- 1/2 celery stick, coarsely chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 celery stick, for garnish
Squeeze the juice from the celery pieces using a citrus juicer or garlic press.
Pour the celery juice into a highball glass containing the ice cubes.
Add the vodka, passion-fruit juice, spicy sauce and salt.
Stir using a mixing spoon.
Slowly pour in the strawberry liqueur to create a layered cocktail.
Garnish with the celery stick.