- 30 ml (1 oz.) marula fruit cream
- 15 ml (1/2 oz.) banana liqueur
- 75 ml (2 1/2 oz.) very cold water
- 15 ml (1/2 oz.) red maraschino-cherry syrup
- Ice cubes
- Chocolate shavings, to taste
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 banana slice
Pour the banana liqueur and maraschino-cherry syrup in a highball glass containing one ice cube.
Stir using a mixing spoon.
Pour the marula cream and water in a shaker containing a few ice cubes.
Shake vigorously for 8 to 10 seconds.
Strain slowly into a highball glass using an ice strainer