Oysters with sweet and sour salsa
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) green pepper, finely diced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) honeydew, finely diced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) cantaloupe, finely diced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) red onion, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lime juice
- Spicy smoked paprika or ground chipotle chili, to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 24 oysters, shucked
- Coarse salt
- In a bowl, mix together all the salsa ingredients.
- On a serving platter, place the oysters on a bed of coarse salt.
- Garnish with salsa.