The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
35 to 45 minutes
- 75 ml (5 tbsp) butter, divided
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) celery, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 60 g (1/4 cup) flour
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) hot chicken stock or clam juice
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 227 g (1/2 lb) small scallops
- 227 g (1/2 lb) Northern shrimp
- 227 g (1/2 lb) crabmeat
- 10 ml (2 tsp) paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 35% cooking cream
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) mozzarella cheese, grated
- Melt 15 ml (1 tbsp) of butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook the celery, onion and garlic. Set aside.
- Melt 60 ml (4 tbsp) of butter in a saucepan.
- Add the flour and cook for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Add the hot broth.
- Stir with a whisk and simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
- In another saucepan, bring the white wine to a simmer and poach the scallops for 1 minute.
- Remove from the wine and set aside.
- Add the white wine to the vegetable mixture.
- Stir the scallops, shrimp, crabmeat and vegetables into the sauce.
- Add the paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently stir in the cream.
- Spoon a small quantity of sauce into each ramekin.
- Place 2 won ton wrappers on the sauce, add filling, then add more sauce.
- Add 2 more won ton wrappers and add more filling.
- Cover with 2 more won-ton wrappers and sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Cook in the oven at 180°C (350°F) for 25 minutes, or until the tops are golden.