Grilled corn on the cob with feta, basil and oregano
- 8 ears of fresh corn
- 250 ml (1 cup) crumbled feta
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped basil and oregano
- 5 ml (1 tsp) curry powder
- 10 ml (2 tsp) lemon juice
- 10 ml (2 tsp) pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- In a bowl, mix together basil, oregano, lemon zest and pepper. Set aside.
- Trim the silk sticking out from the tip of the ears (do not peel the husks).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the (unpeeled) cobs for 10 minutes.
- Plunge the cobs into cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Let cool, then drain water.
- Pull the husks down to the base of the stalks, leaving the husks attached.
- Using string, tie back the husks (the husks will serve as a handle during grilling).
- Preheat the barbecue to high and grill the corn on all sides.
- Just before serving, sprinkle corn on the cob with feta, wait until slightly melted and then top with herb and lemon mixture.