Mini tomato tartlets
- 12 tartlet crusts
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) pesto
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) garlic and herb cheese (or any other cream cheese with a similar flavour)
- 15 grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground black pepper
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh oregano, chopped
- 6 black olives, pitted and cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Brush the inside of the crusts with pesto.
- Spread the cheese on the bottom of the tartlets.
- Place 5 wedges of tomato on each tartlet to make a flower.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with fleur de sel and pepper.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Top the centre of each tartlet with 1/2 olive.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 3 minutes.
- Turn out gently.
- Serve with an aperitif.