Scallops and shrimp "en papillote" with fennel and basil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) fennel seeds, crushed
- 60 to 80 ml (1/4 to 1/3 cup) 15% cooking cream
- 300 g (2/3 lb) baby scallops
- 300 g (2/3 lb) medium shrimp, peeled
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the barbecue to medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients. Season.
- Cut out a large rectangle of aluminum foil and cover with parchment paper.
- Place the preparation in the centre of the parchment paper.
- Cover with another large piece of aluminum foil and seal the sides.
- Cook on the barbecue for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Place the foil package on a serving plate and open.
- Serve immediately with grilled asparagus.