Pappardelle with zucchini ribbons, grape tomatoes and feta
- 4 green zucchini
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) crushed chili
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 1 L (4 cups) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh oregano, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) feta cheese, diced
- 1 pack of 450 g (1 lb) pappardelle, cooked according to package directions
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) pine nuts, roasted
- Wash the zucchini and cut off the ends.
- With a vegetable peeler or a mandolin, slice ribbons, about 5 mm (1/4 in.) thick.
- Blanch in boiling salted water for 30 seconds and cool down in ice water.
- Set aside.
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Brown the garlic with the crushed chili for about 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Moisten with white wine and reduce to half.
- Add the tomatoes and oregano.
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add the feta and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the pappardelle and zucchini ribbons.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, until heated up, stirring gently from time to time.