Crab legs and butter with herbs
- 2 kg (4 lb) crab legs
- 1/2 lemon
Butter with herbs:
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) ground coriander
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh dill, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) lemon juice
- Ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan full of boiling water, cook the crab legs and the half-lemon for 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the remaining ingredients.
- Drain the crab legs and serve with the hot butter with herbs.