Zucchini and Prosciutto Pizza
For more information on this recipe, visit https://chefcookit.com/en
- 2 unit pizza dough
- 30 ml all-purpose flour
- 100 g prosciutto
- 1 unit zucchini
- 1 unit fresh mint
- 1 unit lemon
- 60 g ricotta cheese
- 45 g green peas
- 2 unit bocconcini
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 218 °C (425 °F).
- Using a mandoline, slice the zucchini into thin strips.
- Zest the lemon and cut it in half.
- Separate a few mint leaves.
- On a floured work surface, roll the pizza dough to make a large pizza or smaller individual pizzas.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, the lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread pizza dough on a baking sheet.
- Garnish with the ricotta mixture and the zucchini.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Using your fingers, break the bocconcini cheese into pieces.
- Garnish the pizza with the prosciutto slices, the green peas, the mint leaves, the pieces of bocconcini and a drizzle of olive oil.