- 250 ml (1 cup) tomato sauce
- 30 ml (2 tsp) tomato paste
- 4 pizza dough balls
- 1 can of 796 ml (28 oz) of diced tomatoes, drained
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cans of 48 g (1 3/4 oz) of anchovy fillets
- 1 can of 398 ml (13 1/2 oz) of black olives, sliced
- 1 jar of 105 ml (3 1/2 oz) of capers, drained
- 450 g (1 lb) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°C (200°F).
- Roll out the dough balls.
- In a saucepan, heat the tomato sauce.
- Add the tomato paste. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza crusts.
- Add the diced tomatoes. Season with pepper.
- Garnish with anchovy fillets, olives and capers.
- Top with cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese is nicely browned.
- Slice and serve.