- 150 g (5 oz) spaghetti
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) tomato sauce
- 3 eggs
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) grated Parmesan
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- Salt and freshly
- ground pepper
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) basil pesto (optional)
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the package instructions. Drain. In a bowl, toss the pasta with the tomato sauce until well coated. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Incorporate the pasta and toss to combine.
- In a non-stick 30-cm (12-in) skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the pasta mixture and flatten with a spatula. Cook for three or four minutes or until the pasta mixture is golden-brown. Position a plate upside-down over the skillet, carefully turn the skillet over, and let the mixture drop onto the plate. Add a little more oil to the skillet, slide the pasta pizza back into it, and cook for another three or four minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
You can eat the pasta pizza as is or serve with a pesto dip.