Prosciutto and aragula pizza
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 7 ml (1 1/2 tsp) herbes de Provence
- 2 pizza dough balls
- 2 250 g (1/2 lb) mozzarina balls, sliced
- 500 ml (2 cups) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 500 ml (2 cups) arugula
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Parmesan shavings
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F).
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, garlic and herbs. Stir and set aside.
- Flour the countertop.
- With a rolling pin or your hands, make 2 pizzas. Brush the pizzas with flavoured oil.
- Scatter the mozzarina slices on the pizzas.
- Top with the tomatoes, sliced side up.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Shred the slices of prosciutto with your hands and divide between the pizzas.
- Sprinkle with arugula and Parmesan shavings.
- Serve immediately.