The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Brie and eggplant pizza
- 60 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 750 ml (3 cups) eggplant, diced
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) white mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 10 ml (2 tsp) fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 pieces of pita bread
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) homemade or commercial tomato sauce for pizza
- 300 g (10 1/2 oz) sliced brie
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F).
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over high.
- Sweat the garlic and onion for 1 minute.
- Add the eggplant and mushrooms.
- Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Place the vegetables in a dish.
- Sprinkle on the oregano.
- Set aside.
- Spread tomato sauce on each piece of pita bread.
- Spread the eggplantmushroom mixture on the bread rounds.
- Cover the pizzas with the brie slices.
- Place the pizzas on a cookie sheet.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the cheese is thoroughly melted and the edges of the pita bread are crispy.
- Cut each pizza into 4 to 6 slices.