Mortadella-capicollo pizza roulades
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped rapini (or baby spinach)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) mortadella, finely diced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) capicollo, finely diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated mozzarella
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) black olives, coarsely chopped
- 454 g (1 lb) pizza dough
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) pizza sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a bowl, mix together the meats, cheese, olives and rapini (or baby spinach). Set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 23-cm X 36-cm (9-in X 14-in) rectangle.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough, followed by the meat mixture.
- Roll up the dough lengthwise and slice the roll into 10 rounds. Place the rounds on a parchmentlined baking sheet, spacing them. Bake in the centre of the oven for 25 minutes, or until the crust is golden-brown.