Chicken breast in vine leaves
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, tenderloins removed
- 250 ml (1 cup) store-bought tabouleh
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 to 12 store-bought vine leaves packed in brine
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- Using a sharp knife, butterfly the chicken breasts, starting on one side and cutting most but not all of the way through to the other side.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stuff with tabouleh and close.
- Wrap each breast with 2 or 3 vine leaves. Secure with toothpicks or bamboo skewers. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Brush the chicken breasts lightly with oil.
- Place on the hot grate.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low to avoid scorching the vine leaves.
- Grill for 8 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with summer vegetables.