Poptails with rosé from Provence
- 1 1/2 cups ripe strawberries and / or raspberries
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- White sugar (dissolved in hot water, to taste)
- 500 ml of rosé wine from Provence
- Combine all ingredients and mix in a food processor or blender until a smooth puree is obtained.
- Pass through a sieve if necessary to remove the seeds.
- Sweeten to taste.
- Fill your popsicle molds and freeze for about 2 hours or until a popsicle stick can stand upright when planted in your poptails.
- Add the sticks and return to the freezer for 8 to 10 hours.
- Unmould when ready to serve.
Alcohol resists freezing, and if the ratio of alcohol to the other ingredients is too high, the poptails will not set. This means it is very important to closely follow the quantities listed in the recipe so that the poptails will be truly frozen and will unmould successfully.