- 250 ml (1 cup) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) garlic, finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) dried oregano
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) steak spices
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) crushed chili peppers
- 4 chicken breasts, boned and skinless
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 250 ml (1 cup) grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 250 ml (1 cup) Kalamata olives, pitted
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) feta cheese, diced
- 1/2 bunch of fresh mint (leaves only)
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, garlic, herbs and spices.
- In a large non-metallic dish, place the breasts in one layer.
- Top with the marinade and coat the meat well. Cover and refrigerate for about 24 hours.
- Preheat the barbecue to maximum heat, 290°C (550°F).
- Remove the breasts from the marinade and lightly pat them dry.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered, for 6 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Place the breasts on serving plates.
- Garnish with tomatoes, olives, feta cheese and mint.
- Serve immediately with rice and a salad.