- 150 ml (2/3 cup) vodka
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) white rum
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) citrus liqueur
- 500 ml (2 cups) red cranberry juice
- 100 ml (2/5 cup) sugar
- 4 star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 500 ml (2 cups) ice cubes
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen cranberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 starfruit, sliced
- Serves 10 to 12
Pour the cranberry juice into a saucepan. Add the sugar, star anise and cinnamon sticks.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool.
Place the ice cubes and cranberries in a punch bowl.
Pour in the vodka, rum and citrus liqueur.
Add the mixture from Step 1 once cool.
Stir with a mixing spoon.
Pour into punch glasses and garnish each with orange, lemon and starfruit slices.