- 180 ml (6 oz.) dry gin
- 60 ml (2 oz.) citrus liqueur
- 600 ml (20 oz.) tonic water
- 1 can of frozen concentrated lime juice
- 2 tsp. honey
- Ice cubes
- Half a honeydew melon cut in small balls (or watermelon)
- Melon balls (for garnish)
- Lime slices
Dissolve the honey in dry gin mixed with the triple sec, in a large punch bowl or pitcher.
Add one can of frozen concentrated lime juice and mash it with a fork into a slushie consistency.
Add a generous quantity of ice cubes.
Add small melon balls formed from half honeydew, plus the tonic water.
Stir using a mixing spoon.
Garnish with more melon balls and some lime slices before serving.