- 270 mL (9 oz) tequila
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) salt
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) cane sugar
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) ground coriander
- 2 wedges lime
- 750 mL (3 cups) orange juice, freshly squeezed or store-bought
- 24 drops Angostura bitters
- About 500 mL (2 cups) soda
- 6 twists orange zest
- Ice cubes
On a shallow plate, combine the salt, sugar and coriander.
Rub the rim of 6 old-fashioned glasses with the lime wedges then dip each glass rim in the salt mixture.
Fill a punch bowl with ice cubes then add the tequila, orange juice and bitters.
Add the soda.
Garnish with the orange-zest twists.