The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Raclette in mini casseroles
- 4 slices of pancetta
- 2 new potatoes, cut into 5 mm (1/4 in.) slices
- 1 medium onion, very thinly sliced
- 10 slices of raclette cheese
- 4 slices of cooked ham
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place 1 slice of pancetta on the bottom of each mini casserole.
- Spread half of the potato slices in each of them. Continue with half of the onions.
- Top with slices of cheese.
- Add the slices of ham.
- Finish with the rest of the potato slices, onions and cheese. (Calculate about 1 1/2 slices of cheese per mini casserole to cover the surface well.)
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until the cheese is nicely browned.
- Turn off the heat and let cook for about 10 more minutes.
- Remove the mini casseroles from the oven and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve alone as an appetizer or with a salad as a main dish.