Grilled chicken Caesar salad
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, 150 g (5 oz) each
- Caesar salad (your favourite recipe)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) light soy sauce or tamari sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together.
- Add the chicken breasts.
- Marinate for 20 minutes or more. Drain.
- Preheat the barbecue or the oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Cook on the barbecue grill.
- If oven-cooked: first brown the chicken breasts on both sides in a skillet with a bit of oil.
- Cook in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Caesar salad.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the barbecue or the oven.
- Slice them and top the salad.