- 4 or 5 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 12 to 16 kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cucumber, cut in 3 mm (1/8 in.) thick slices
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 red onion, minced
- 250 ml (1 cup) feta cheese, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- A few leaves of romaine lettuce (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the oil and lemon juice.
- Stir and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Serve as is or over a bed of romaine lettuce.