Roasted vegetable salad
Leftover roasted vegetables
A handful of arugula, chicory, or lettuce
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- The zest and juice from one orange
- The zest and juice from one lemon
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) whole-grain mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Feta cheese
- An assortment of orange segments (blood, Cara Cara, etc.)
- Coriander seeds, toasted and crushed, to taste
- Herbs (chives, parsley, basil), to taste
- Toss the vegetables and greens together.
- Divide into deep-set plates.
- Garnish with feta, orange segments, toasted coriander seeds, and herbs.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.