- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10 ml (2 tsp) smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices of multi-grain bread
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs cheese
- 500 ml (2 cups) arugula
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 250 ml (1 cup) daikon sprouts or alfalfa sprouts
- 8 grape tomatoes
- Preheat the barbecue to 290°C (550°F) or to maximum heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with smoked paprika. Add salt and pepper.
- Grill the breasts with the lid closed for 6 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Set aside.
- Toast the bread in the toaster.
- Meanwhile, cut the breasts into 1 cm (3/8 in.) slices.
- Spread some Boursin on each toast.
- Build the sandwich, adding in this order: arugula, avocado, chicken, mango and sprouts.
- Close the sandwiches and cut in half.
- Spear each half-sandwich with a toothpick topped with a grape tomato.
- Serve with crudités or a green salad.