- 250 ml (1 cup) apple liqueur
- 750 ml (3 cups) sparkling cider *
- 500 ml (2 cups) club soda
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 227-g (8-oz) container strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 green apples, sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) mint leaves
* You can replace the sparkling cider with the same amount of Quebec rosé wine.
Soak the strawberries, apples and cucumber in the apple liqueur and the lemon juice for one hour in the refrigerator.
In a two-litre pitcher, combine the macerated fruit and liquid with the sparkling cider and soda.
Fill with ice cubes.
Garnish with mint leaves.
Use a ladle to serve.