Asian noodles sauté with pork and vegetables
- 400 g (13 oz) pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) teriyaki sauce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) peanut oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 500 ml (2 cups) shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 500 ml (2 cups) green zucchini, cut into half-moons
- 250 ml (1 cup) snow peas, cut into 2 to 3 cm (1 in.) pieces
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 L (4 cups) Banh Pho rice noodles, soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes and drained
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) hoisin sauce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) soy sauce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped
- In a bowl, coat the pork well with teriyaki sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour, stirring 3 times.
- In a wok, heat the oil over high heat (if you don't have a wok, you may use a large skillet, to make the recipe in two batches).
- Drain the meat and sear for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Using the same oil, add the bell pepper, shiitake, zucchini and snow peas.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the ginger, garlic and green onion, and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the noodles, pork, hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve immediately.