- 180 mL (6 oz) boiling water
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) sugar
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) crushed peppercorns
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) ground ginger
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) ground turmeric
- 120 ml (4 oz) vodka
- 180 ml (6 oz) strained syrup
- 120 mL (4 oz) lemon juice
- 12 drops Angostura bitters
- Ice cubes
- 4 slices lemon
- 4 slices mango
In a large measuring cup, combine the boiling water, sugar, peppercorns, ginger and turmeric until syrupy.
Let cool completely and strain.
Fill a shaker with ice cubes, add the vodka, strained syrup, lemon juice and Angostura.
Shake vigorously, and pour into four martini glasses.