Shrimp and avocado tacos
- 1 medium-sized mango, peeled and cut into 1 cm (3/8 in.) dice
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into 1 cm (3/8 in.) dice
- The juice of 1 lime
- 10 ml (2 tsp) jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) red onion, finely chopped
- 500 ml (2 cups) white Pacific shrimp (71/90), cooked, tail removed
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- 8 flour tortillas
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) crème fraîche
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- A few leaves of coriander
- In a large salad bowl, mix together the first 8 ingredients.
- Stir gently.
- Set aside.
- Place the tortillas on the countertop.
- Spread with some crème fraîche.
- Garnish with shrimp salad.
- Fold the tortillas in half.
- Garnish with lime wedges and coriander leaves.
- Serve cold.