Salmon Tartare with Green Apple
For more information on this recipe, visit https://chefcookit.com/en
- 240 g smoked salmon
- 1 unit granny smith apple
- 1 unit celery branch
- 0.5 unit bunch of cilandro
- 0.5 unit lime
- 1 unit ciabatta bread
- 40 g arugula
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 204 °C (400 °F).
- Cut the apple, celery and smoked salmon into very small cubes.
- Chop the cilantro.
- Zest the lime.
- Thinly slice the ciabatta into croutons.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Mix the smoked salmon with the apple, celery, cilantro, lime zest, juice of half a lime, more if desired, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix the arugula with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve the tartare with the arugula and croutons.