Marseille Ti’ Punch
- 30 ml (1 oz.) spiced rum
- 30 ml (1 oz.) citrus liqueur
- 30 ml (1 oz.) pineapple juice
- 15 ml (1/2 oz.) lime juice
- 15 ml (1/2 oz.) orgeat syrup*
- Ice cubes
- 1 orange slice
- 1 pineapple slice
Combine all ingredients, except for the fruits, in a mixing glass filled with ice cubes. Stir vigorously using a mixing spoon. Strain into an old fashioned-glass filled with ice cubes using an ice strainer. Garnish with an orange and a pineapple slice.
* Orgeat syrup is available in better grocery stores, or can be replaced by 8 ml simple syrup mixed with 2 drops of almond extract.